Customer Service - Creating the Best in Yourself and Others Module 3: Critical Customer Service Communication Skills
Time & Location
10 Oct 2022, 16:00 – 17:30
About the Online Course
About the webinar:
Everyone in YCYW works for the customer. Providing excellent customer service is not only important to external customers but internally to co-workers as well. We believe that the foundation for any high-quality customer experience is good interdepartmental communication and collaboration.
1. Foundational needs: the Trust Equation
· What can we do to raise trust
· Understand needs
· Remove fear
· Explore and practice listening at different levels
3. The 3 Vs (visual, vocal, verbal) of communication (Mehrabian)
· Intention and impact
· Bringing out the best in individuals and across teams
· Modify your communication to generate the best impact
All staff, in particular colleagues from non-teaching functions (such as FAD, HRD, IDM, CPDD and ITD) who regularly work closely with internal stakeholders across the organisation’s locations and divisions.
We have invited Linda Sim, an experienced trainer and executive coach who delivers service and communication skills training across sectors including education, charities, hospitality and aviation. You can learn more about our guest expert, Linda Sim here.