Time & Location
13 Sept 2021, 16:00 – 17:30
About the Online Course
Learnership - the skill of learning "For students to develop their abilities, they must become skilful learners. They must engage in the learning process in a way that “raises the bar”, allowing them to reach higher standards and succeed at increasingly difficult problems." Join expert faciliator James Anderson to understand more about how Learnership features at the core of Learner Agency. This session will be an opportunity to gain insight into the five key learning characteristics of Learnership.
Learnership focuses on five key learning characteristics:
- The student’s attitude towards challenges.
- Their ability to engage skilfully and mindfully with their Habits of Mind.
- How they make use of mistakes as they stretch into their Learning Zone.
- How they gain insight from feedback.
- How they distribute their time and energy and invest their effort.